Hello I imported colored particles into Maya. here's what I do to get the original particles colors to appear in the Arnoild Material :
- Go to Hypershade
* tab > aiStandardSurface
* Outliner : select file1_1
* aiStandardSurface : RMB > assign to selected objet
* aiStandardSurface : attribute editor : base > weight = 1, specular > weight = 0, geometry > opacity = 1
* TAB > particleSamplerInfo.
* particleSamplerInfo connect RGB PP in aiStandardSurface, input : base Color
- Check the render
However, I can't get my alpha / opacity to work. The original particles have alphas set up. With particleSamplerInfo , I tried to connect the "Opacity PP" to aiStandardSurface, inputs Opacity R, Opacity G, Opacity B. But it does not work, the render becomes all black, WHY?