From what I understand, you appear to drop support for the oldest supported version of C4D when a new "S" version gets released....if that makes sense.
My concern is R21 will be the next to lose support in C4DtoA when Maxon release S25 next year.
Because of the subscription model used by Maxon, I...and many others...decided to stick with R21 and I am just wondering if you have already made a decision about when you may drop support for R21?
I know it is early and I appreciate what a pain it is to support lots of versions of software but the sooner I know what will and wont be supported the sooner I can decide on what route I take with my 3D software and render engine :-)
I appreciate any insight you can give on this subject.