I think there are few problems with the scene during render time. My scene is rotated -90 on X axis (force Y up)
1. Camera position is different from the camera in viewport (or the preview in viewport is missleading)
2. Light position is different from the one in the viewport (or the preview in viewport is missleading)
3. .tx files are not consumed by renderer making the scene really long to render for the first time until the images are loaded to memory.
4. I am using OCIO ACESCG workflow and I just realized that if Arnold is not loading .tx files with baked ACESCG I will never have correct colorspace in the textures.
5. Standin is missing some shadows and shading (standin vs stage render)
6. Hidden Standin (with disabled lights operators) lights are affecting the Stage.
EDIT: added few points