So, I can go into "Arnold RenderView" Add the Arnold Denoiser, and it works great. I can even render frames out, and it will apply that denoiser, but it does it on a frame by frame basis and I get shimmer in the animation. So I wanted to use the "Arnold Denoiser" in the Render Panel so I could apply it for the whole animation. So here is what I do.
1. I go into the "Arnold Denoiser" tab in the renderer and check the box "Output Denoising AOVs"
2. I go to the "Common" tab and tell it to save as EXR (I have tried it with checking the "automatically add/remove AOVs from the Render Dialog" and without...both ways)
3. I Render out the sequence which makes the files MyImage_Noice_Input_0000.exr
4. I use MyImage_Noice_Input_0000.exr as the input image on the input, and specify the output
5. I make the settings the same as the Denoiser in "Arnold RenderView" one
6. I click the Denoise button and it makes all new EXR images...only in the RAM Player when you compare them with the original, Nothing happened it still looks super noisy.
What am I missing?